Call for a COVID-19 screening and testing appointment at Vecino's Denver Harbor Family Clinic
Same-day results on COVID-19 tests are available at Vecino’s Denver Harbor Family Clinic. The clinic provides comprehensive screening, testing, and follow-up by appointment.
If you are experiencing symptoms or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for the virus, call to be screened and tested for the coronavirus.
Vecino Health Centers is committed to keeping our patients, staff, and families safe. We are taking proactive steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 at both of our clinics, and want everyone to have current information about how to protect yourself and get the care you may need.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
People with COVID-19 have reported a wide range of symptoms ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. It can take as little as two days or as long as 14 days for symptoms of COVID-19 to appear.
People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste of smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms and it evolves as we learn more about COVID-19. For the most current information, check here for a link to the CDC.
Do I need to be tested for COVID-19?
If you have symptoms call to make an appointment to get a screening and test. The CDC provides these considerations for who should get tested:
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19.
- People who have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
- People who have taken part in activities that put them at higher risk for COVID-19 because they cannot socially distance as needed, such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings.
- People who have been asked or referred to get testing by a healthcare provider, health department, or contract tracer.
Not everyone who is sick needs to be tested. If you are experiencing only mild symptoms and have not been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 you may not need to be tested.
What if I feel sick but don’t have COVID-19 symptoms?
Call the clinic at 713-674-3326 or contact Houston Methodist Virtual Urgent Care. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, please don’t come into the clinic or go to the emergency room. After discussing your symptoms, clinic staff will confirm will advise you on how to treat your symptoms from home or will make an appointment for you to safely be seen by your health care provider in the clinic.
How do I keep my family safe from COVID-19?
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly
- Cover your cough and sneezes
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with sick individuals
- Disinfect and clean commonly touched surfaces
- Avoid nonessential travel to at-risk countries
For more information
Vecino’s Airline Children’s Clinic specializes in COVID-19 testing for infants, children, and teens
The providers at Vecino’s Airline Children’s Clinic are specialists in COVID-19 testing for infants, toddlers, children, and teens through age 17. Testing is administered inside the clinic or at the drive-through station in the parking area. Results of the tests are provided on the same day.
To make an appointment for your children at Airline Children’s Clinic, call 713-695-4013.